Pan-european Celica Meeting

THE SHIP

« Older   Newer »
mapia1001
view post Posted on 4/12/2008, 08:33 by: mapia1001     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (malpaso @ 4/12/2008, 07:51)
CITAZIONE (Spider_GR @ 1/12/2008, 10:28)
Don't forget that after the ship is 300+ km that u have to drive....

you are right about that but still it's too pricey for me to pay for cabin at high season... low season maybe but high no way... I really need to consider this well :/

Martin, as I wrote before, I think that it's not so necessary the cabin. I do this trip in this way without problems... Everyone has to decide what is better for him.
You have to take with you on the ship a sleeping bag and if it would be necessary you can sleep in this way. ;)

Well, for the days, we should take the boat from Ancona on Wednesday 19 of August.

Is it ok for you a return on Friday 28 (arrival at Ancona on Satursay 29?)
Or do you prefer a day after? Saturday 29 of august (arrival on Sunday 30 at Ancona)?

I think that we have to discuss and define accomoddation in Greece too. But for this I'm thinkink to open a dedicated thead. The idea is to take the hotel for the days of the official meeting, because we need a big place with a large parkink and then something that costs less. There are several campings, bungalows and studios in the area. I'll be back in Greece for Christmas holidays in a few weeks. It's the right time to take some other offers. On August was too early... ;)

9 replies since 18/9/2008, 21:24   369 views